The services and information available in this site are provided to you by SANTO SGPS, owner of the site www.santo.pt, and SANTO SGPS is committed to privacy regarding the data you deposit in this site.
For SANTO SGPS, the security and privacy of its users is a matter of honour.
In some places in this site, due to the nature of the services provided (i.e. information), users are required to provide contact details and/or information which may be considered of a personal nature. SANTO SGPS guarantees, however, to all its users that:
- No personal data will be provided to third parties without the prior consent of the holder;
- None of the personal data entrusted to us will be supplied, either free of charge or on a commercial basis, to direct marketing companies or other entities that use mailing lists to advertise their products and/or services;
- SANTO SGPS is committed to scrupulously comply with the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, as well as all other legislation in force on personal data protection
- SANTO SGPS is committed to scrupulously comply with the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, as well as with all other legislation in force on personal data protection.
CookiesIn order to provide our users with a faster and more personalised service, SANTO SGPS may use a functionality of the browser known as "cookie". A "cookie" is a small text file, automatically saved by the user's computer, which allows its identification whenever the user consults again, in this case, the SANTO SGPS SA site.
Any user can, however, configure his browser in order to prevent the installation of cookies in his computer. However, this option may slow down your navigation on this and other websites.
A banner is a rectangular area of the screen advertising a brand or service, in order to attract the user to click on it and enter the website it is linking to.
SANTO SGPS commits itself to only display on its website banners advertising services under its responsibility.
All banners that may appear on this site are distributed using DoubleClick technology. All users using these banners will remain completely anonymous.
5. Links to Third Parties
This site, built with the purpose of commercial dissemination in mind, contains a variety of links to other domestic or foreign internet sites linked to the group of companies.
When linking from this site to other internet sites, either through a link or a banner, you may receive a cookie from one of our partners.
6. Sharing of Personal Information
SANTO SGPS may transfer information to other sites, inside or outside the European Union (namely to other services' sites, within the commercial scope of its activity for other companies of the group), strictly for the purposes for which those services are intended. In any case, personal information will only be transferred with the prior consent of its owner.
7. Correction and Updating of Personal Information
Each user of the interactive services made available here is responsible for and owns the data provided to SANTO SGPS, being able to control the amount of information provided and when (and under which circumstances) it can or should be provided to third parties.
Should you need to change any personal information and/or its disclosure conditions you can always do it. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Gratuitousness of the Services Provided
The services and information provided on this site are completely free of charge for its users.
9. Acceptance and Binding
All users of the services provided on this site are bound to accept and respect the conditions expressed here.